Saturday, October 30, 2010

F***.

To "YOU"(I mean to all people),

If you like/ love Jarod
don't come and tell me can?
TMD.
Do you know that you will make me pissed?
Don't tell me you don't know.
You can say I selfish, I just don't wanna hear.
Whatever what you say bout me.
I AM SELFISH, CAN?!
Don't tell me you love or like Jarod
Because I don't need to know,
And don't wanna know too!
If you tell me, I will just answer in my heart:
"Fuck off! What for telling me!" 
Although I am not replying you like this..
Doesn't mean that I don't care!
If you tell you like Justin Bieber, I don't care,
But I just don't like you tell me about Jarod!!
Ask me for reasons, because,
I love Jarod very very very much than Justin Bieber!
So, if you tell me, just fuck off.
I really don't like you,
And get out of my life if you still wanna do so.
I am serious now. :@

No comments:

Post a Comment